我的新生活中 part1

MY NEW LIFE   Vol.I

Jeanette

From very young, I always felt very attracted to her underwear for women with whom I grew up. In my house, besides my parents and two older brothers, lived three aunts, sisters of my mother, and my maternal grandmother and, of course, the area where dry clothes after washing, always full of panties and lucia multi-colored bra, which always struck me and distracting my concentration. Also, we had a neighbor who always shared with our children's games and, for reasons of age to play with me playing a girl, ten months younger than me, whom I deeply envied by the clothes she wore, above all, the inner and things to openly of her sex and that I loved, but I could not do. For example, we loved to play the doctor, my turn to be sick, my brother to a doctor and her nurse, until one day when my brother was not asked him to play with her little brother who came to an sick and I suggested to her that it was the doctor, while I was doing the role of nurse. Thereafter, if it was my brother, did not play the doctor, with the full complicity of my neighbor. Still, with their involuntary complicity, I first had a thong in my hands that was Rosadita and had a jingle in the back, which I had to hold because he happened to be found in a closet we had to check to get a toy.
That day I made indelible in my life and, simultaneously, I kept seeing the underwear of my aunts and mom on the line of the house. Every time I drew more, but could not find the time to get one, not for want of trying, but for fear of getting caught, until one day I decided. I remember I had a bad flu and mom took me to his room to sleep for fever, would then like 10 years old. At about three o'clock, I get really drunk and my dad, making me asleep, vi. and heard as forced to have that night. So I definitely framework, the feeling of sorrow and solidarity I felt with my mom. I remember the next day, when I was showering, for the first time in my life I hid my sex (pipe or cock) between my legs to form a vagina (or pussy cunt). Little by little I began arming of value, until the big day arrived for my debut.
Shortly after celebrating my eleventh birthday, I was left alone in the house and could not resist the temptation and went to the room of my aunts. To all these, my body had undergone some transformations, among others, were present in the incipient growth of some tits, while the boy remained fairly pipi and fully hooded. After I explain the root of these changes in my body. Being in the room of my aunt, I was a white lace bra that cost me a lot of power fastening, did not know how, and the same color panties. That excited me a lot and for the first time in my life, I masturbate wearing women's clothes. Since that day, whenever I was alone, to the same thing. A panties and bra add about panty hose, then a bottom, then a matching skirt and blouse, of course, some makeup. That made him at least once a week and when I could not do it, I felt deeply frustrated, until I began to study high school. At school where I studied, were free Thursday afternoon and, like all home working and studying my brothers, I was alone and could give me a taste, even putting on panties and a bra under my clothes for men to go to the supply of the corner to buy a soda or anything that happened to me. As I could wear more often, I was awakened interest in boys. He always tried to urinate say that in rush hour, and so I was easier to see, albeit from afar, the sex of their classmates. Little by little I started incorporating some instruments to transform my sessions, sausages, cucumbers, bananas, carrots with which caressed the beginning, the little hole in my ass and then masturbating I introduced them with the illusion that I was a man penetrating with his penis.
When I turned 13, I go to study in the same course a blond boy, as we say in Venezuela catire that struck me the first time I saw him. and feel free to make friends with. Gradually, their friendship grew and we gave each other confidence. This friendship also gradually was transformed into admiration for the good student who was born and I have great affection for him, to the point that every night we talked on the phone (like boyfriends, almost) and reached its peak a long weekend holidays, when I felt neglected, but me great uneasiness. Actually, I was longing for in my life. I realized then that she was in love for the first time in my life.
Like every Thursday afternoon still had the free, always inviting him home to school and my mom and aunt, who was my godmother, amounted to meet one day. That night, after he left, mom, my aunt and I just talk about it, his education, his manners and beautiful it was. There, my aunt, and after what I confess, I was your suspicion about my sexual orientation, which openly talk later. Of course, as we met, my love for him grew until one day he is thorough. I remember arriving at school and even though my mother and my brothers were home for lunch, I managed to get a black bikini panties with lace the room of one of my aunts and I put my pants under my shorts in hiding bag where I kept my books. Almost finishing lunch, I get my friend who came to study with me. Mama and my brothers went to do her thing on the street with greater confidence because I was accompanied. After after a while, we set out to study in the dining room and when I opened the package, the first thing that jump was his underwear and laughed a lot, wondering what to that there. Well I take the side of humor and said that insurance was a joke from one of my brothers. As the afternoon wore on, trust, and my attraction, grew rapidly, until in a moment more and can not put my right hand on her sex. He was surprised, but did not dislike the idea. I wonder what happened to me and said he wanted to deal and touch it, to which no resistance and let me pull down the pants closure. The excitement peaked quad did your male tool, white, straight and very red head inviting me to hold her in my hands and my mouth. The dining room, we went to my room I shared with my two brothers, where we undressed. When he saw who was wearing panties understood, finally, about the underwear on the package. We went to bed and first thing I did was to take her pretty mouth to penis, the first thing I had in my hands in my life, to begin to suck. I started with the testicles, licking the scrotum, then he was kissing and licking the penis like an ice cream until I introduced it in his mouth and suck until I felt the blast of cum in my mouth. One of the richest flavor I've ever felt in my life, above all, because then I confess it was the first time someone did. As your penis is erect despite his ejaculation, I asked him to fuck her. We did not know how, but he had read in a magazine, it was better that I put some lubricant on my ass. I ran to my mom's room and I brought a jar of face cream, which he unto me gently on the little hole, introduced shortly his fingers until he decided, and I put in a position to penetrate dog for me. Gradually I was getting into and removing it when it hurt me, until the excitement made me his prisoner and did everything that was in my power to fully enter her pee in my ass. He moved very well and soon expanded it felt like his penis inside me until I cum, spraying his sperm all my guts, then we were in bed for a while and started to kiss very tenderly until I felt his new erection and asked him to fuck me again, which he accepted with pleasure until I felt his Mmmmmm, milk again flooding my body. It had been his wife, his first wife, and my first man, had made me a woman. Since that day, our friendship grew to the point that at school or on the bus where we moved when we were alone or percatábamos that there was no known, we kissed, held hands, we wrote loving messages as two boyfriends where I always towards the role of women. I felt like I had always wanted to be.

我的新生活中,一
 
珍妮特
 
從很年輕,我總是覺得很吸引她的內衣與我長大的婦女。在我家,除了我的父母和兩個哥哥,住著三個阿姨,我的母親的姐妹,和我的外婆,當然,地方晾衣服,洗滌後,總是充滿了內褲和露西亞多色文胸,總是讓我吃驚和分散我的注意力。此外,我們有一個鄰居誰總是與我們的孩子的遊戲共享,年齡與我打一個女孩,比我小十個月的可發揮的原因,其中我深深羨慕她穿的衣服高於一切,,的內心和事物她的性別公開,我很喜歡,但我不能這樣做。例如,我們喜歡玩醫生,輪到我生病,我的兄弟醫生和她的護士,直到有一天,當我的兄弟沒有問他發揮她的弟弟來到一個生病,我建議她,這是醫生,而我是做護士的作用。此後,如果是我的兄弟,沒有發揮醫生,我的鄰居全共犯。不過,他們不由自主的共犯,我第一次在我手中,是Rosadita的丁字褲,在後面的順口溜,我不得不舉行,因為他被發現在壁櫥裡,我們有檢查,以得到一個玩具發生。


那一天,我做出了不可磨滅的在我的生活,同時,我看到我的姑姑和媽媽的房子內衣。每次我吸引了,但找不到的時候得到一個,想嘗試,但害怕被抓到,直到有一天我決定。我記得我有一個壞感和媽媽帶我到他的房間睡覺,為發燒,然後像10歲。約三點鐘,我得到真的醉了,我爸,讓我睡著了,VI。聽到被迫當晚。所以我一定的框架內,悲傷和團結的感覺,我覺得我的媽媽。我記得第二天,當我洗澡,我有生以來第一次,我躲在我的雙腿之間,形成陰道(或貓陰戶)我的性別(管道或公雞)。一點一點,我開始武裝的價值,直到抵達我登場的大日子。慶祝我的第十一屆歲生日後不久,我被單獨留在家中房子和無法抗拒的誘惑,去我阿姨的房間。所有這些,我的身體經歷了一些變革,除其它外,目前在一些奶初期增長,而男孩仍然相當批批完全罩住。當我解釋這些變化的根在我的身上。在姨媽的房間,我是一個白色的花邊胸罩,花了我很多電源緊固,不知道怎麼樣,和相同顏色的內褲。那個激動了我很多,我有生以來第一次,我手淫穿著女人的衣服。從那一天起,每當我獨自一人,同樣的事情。一個內褲和胸罩添加連褲襪,然後底部,然後匹配的裙子和襯衫,當然,一些妝。這使得他每星期至少一次,當我不能這樣做,我感到深深的沮喪,直到我開始學習高中。在學校,我學的,是免費的星期四下午,像所有的工作和學習我的兄弟回家,我獨自一人,可以給我一個味道,甚至把男性內褲和胸罩下我的衣服去供應角落買汽水或任何發生在我身上。正如我可以穿更多的時候,我被驚醒了男孩的興趣。他總是試圖小便說,在上下班高峰,所以我更容易地看到,儘管從遠處看去,同學們的性別,。一點一點,我開始結合一些手段來改造我的會議上,香腸,黃瓜,香蕉,胡蘿蔔與愛撫開始,在我的屁股的小洞,然後自慰我介紹了他們的錯覺,我是一個男人,他的陰莖滲透


13當我轉過身,我去研究一位金發碧眼的男孩在同一過程中,我們在委內瑞拉 catire說,打動了我,我第一次見到他。並隨時結交朋友。漸漸地,他們的友誼增長,我們給了對方的信心。這種友誼也逐漸轉化為欽佩出生的好學生,我對他滿懷深情,點,每天晚上,我們談男朋友,幾乎一樣在手機上,並達到了頂峰,一個長週末假期,當我覺得被忽略,但我非常不安。其實,我在我的生活的嚮往。然後我意識到,她的愛是我有生以來第一次。


仍然像每星期四下午的自由,學校總是邀請他的家和我的媽媽和阿姨,是我的乾媽,總額為滿足有一天。那天晚上,他離開後,媽媽,姑姑和我剛才講了,他的教育,他的舉止和美麗了。在那裡,我的姑姑,經過我承認,我是你的懷疑我的性取向,公開以後再說。當然,作為我們見面,我對他的愛長大,直到有一天,他是徹底的。我記得在學校抵達,即使我的母親和我的兄弟回家吃午飯,我設法得到一個黑色的比基尼內褲,花邊的房間我的一位嬸嬸,我把我的褲子,躲在袋在我的短褲,我一直我書籍。幾乎完成午餐,讓我的朋友,跟我來學習的。媽媽和我的兄弟們一起在大街上,因為我是伴隨著以更大的信心,她做的事情。經過一段時間後,我們在飯廳研究,當我打開包,跳的第一件事,是他的內衣,笑了很多,想知道有。我幽默的一面,並說,保險是從我的一個兄弟開了個玩笑。由於下午的推移,信任,和我的吸引力,迅速增長,直到在一個時刻更不能把我的右手,對她的性別。他很驚訝,但沒有不喜歡的想法。我不知道發生了什麼事情對我說他想處理和觸摸,無阻力,讓我拉下褲子關閉。興奮見頂四你男性的工具,白,直,很紅頭邀請我舉辦她在我的手,我的嘴。飯廳,我們去了我的房間,我與我的兩個兄弟,我們脫了衣服共享。當他看到穿著內褲的理解,最後包裝上的內衣,。我們去床和第一件事情,我所做的就是把她漂亮的嘴到陰莖,第一件事,我在我的手裡在我的生活,開始吸吮。我開始與睾丸,舔陰囊,然後他親吻和舔陰莖像一個冰淇淋,直到我介紹了他的嘴和吸它,直到我覺得在我嘴裡暨爆炸。我曾經覺得我的生命高於一切,最富有的味道,因為那時我承認這是第一次有人做。作為你的陰莖勃起,儘管他的射精,我問他,他媽的她。我們不知道怎麼樣,但他在讀一本雜誌,它是更好的,我把我的屁股上一些潤滑劑。我跑到我媽的房間,我帶了一罐面霜,耶穌上的小洞,我輕輕,推出不久,他的手指,直到他決定,和我在一個位置,滲透到我的狗。漸漸地我進入和刪除它時,它傷害了我的興奮,直到我他的囚犯和所做的一切,在我的權力完全進入她在我的屁股撒尿。他非常好,很快擴大,直到我喜歡他的陰莖裡面我覺得暨噴灑他的精子我的膽量,那麼我們就在床上躺了一會兒,開始吻很溫柔,直到我覺得他的新架設,並要求他他媽的我再次,他愉快地接受了,直到我覺得他的Mmmmmm,牛奶再次充斥我的身體。它已被他的妻子,他的第一任妻子,和我的第一個男人,我一個女人。從那一天起,我們的友誼增長點,在學校或總線上的,我們提出,當我們單獨或有沒有已知的percatábamos,我們吻了一下,負手,我們寫了兩個男朋友,我一直對愛的消息婦女的作用。我覺得像我一直想成為。

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究