The Tale of the Landlady's Bitch: Part II

It was after a typical evening of whoring that I crept back into my trailer to find Mary Jane, naked, waiting in my bed for me.  The lust in her eyes turned into astonishment as she sees me in women's clothing.  I stand frozen like an idiot not knowing what to do or say.

"Get your ass in bed, you weirdo-fag," my land lady commands, "just because you're into some strange shemale shit doesn't mean that you're getting out of your obligations to me!"

But sex between me and Mary Jane takes a drastic change from that night.  It started with her fingering my ass as I fucked her.  But then it graduated to her bringing a strap-on cock and savagely fucking my asshole with it.  This dildo was no joke.  It was about ten inches long and probably an inch and a half in diameter.  Mary Jane would mercilessly work this black piece of hardened rubber into my ass.  I can't say that I didn't enjoy this torture, but Mary Jane enjoyed the act much more than I did.

All the while Mary Jane is reaming me, she spits out a steady stream of vulgar and humiliating insults at me.

"Yeah you little sissy fuck slut, you love a huge cock up your wanton hole don't you?  You're fucking desperate for it, aren't you?"

All the meanwhile, I'm bathed in sweat telling her that I love being fucked in my ass by her giant dildo.

As Mary Jane finds out more about me, I discover more about her.  If you were to find the term "ravenous, predatory slut" in the dictionary, I can think of no better example than that of Mary Jane Bintz.

I found out that she was fucking the Cambodian kid that delivers for the Chinese restaurant just about every Monday night.  On Wednesdays she would order pizza from the neighborhood Italian restaurant and entertain Guiseppe, a young Sicilian hunk.  I could not blame her for her choices; I wish I could hypnotize either one of those cuties and force them to only like tranny booty.  Just about every other day she would entice the mailman (there were several that would rotate through our neighborhood) to come in for a quickie.  If milkmen were still around, I'm sure that Mary Jane would be seducing him too.

One morning I was running late for work, I was just turning the corner from the side of the house when I spotted Mary Jane running out of her front door onto her porch.  She was trying to flag down the kid who delivered the Penny Saver on his bicycle.

Dressed in a short zebra print night gown with a slit that ran up her thunder thighs and high heeled bedroom slippers, she put two fingers to her lips and let out a whistle that could probably be heard a mile away.

Two houses over, the black kid stops his bike and turns to look back at Mary Jane who is beckoning with her index finger.

"Miles!  How dare you ride past my house so fast without stopping by for a snack?"

I backed up into the bushes so that my land-lady wouldn't see me.

The black kid got off his bike and began walking it back to Mary Jane's house.  His eyes were wide with terror as if he were marching towards his own doom.  As he climbed onto the porch, Mary Jane put her arms around him, then lowered it and squeezed his butt.  She was a bit taller than the boy and right before they went inside the house, she leaned down and kissed him covering his entire mouth with her lips.  It almost looked as if she would suck in his entire face.  They went inside and she shut the door.

It wasn't for milk and cookies that Mary Jane had invited him into her lair.  Soon after the front door closed I could hear her lustful moans coming out of an open window.  That day my pay was docked two hour for being late, but after the juicy scene I witnessed earlier, I didn't mind.

The only man that Mary Jane didn't dominate was Carl.  Carl lived two hours away and ran his own business, which meant that he only had time to come visit her on certain weekends.  Mary Jane was hoping that one day Carl would ask her to marry him and tried to do whatever it took to please him.  I doubt that Carl knew what a complete nympho his woman was.

To be quite frank, I didn't care for Carl the first time I met him, and he didn't seem to think much of me either.  On a warm summer Saturday morning, I was heading out for work, my hard hat under one arm and lunch pail under the other.   Mary Jane and Carl were sitting on the porch.  She stopped me to introduce me to her boyfriend.  Carl reminded me of Mr. Miller, my high school principal; a crew cut, bushy eyebrows and lips that always seem to be formed in a judgmental frown.

"How do you do?" I asked politely.

Carl briefly looked up from the sports section of the paper, "Yup."

After that rude first meeting, I made a point to avoid Carl.

Aside from sex there were other services I rendered my land lady.  She was so pleased with the way I fixed the leaky shower in mobile home that she had me repair the stairs on her porch, install a new screen door, and various other odd jobs.  At least twice a week she would invite me into her house for a home cook meal, but I would pay for it by satisfying her sexual cravings.

One late Saturday night I was coming back from the Fox Trap early.  Because of the rain, none of my patrons came out.  I didn't even have the misfortune of giving the obligatory free services to Dirty Larry.

I wore a short white leather overcoat, with matching boots.  All I wore underneath the coat  was a burgundy lacy bra and panty set; all dolled up and no place to go.  And now because of the drizzle, my hair was a mess and my makeup streaked on my face.

As I walked down the block towards home, I saw Mary Jane and Carl on the porch enjoying a late night smoke. I tried to turn around before they could see me down the block, but as soon as I turned I heard Mary Jane's signature whistle.  All the dogs in the neighborhood began barking.

"Lolita!" She shouted from her house, "Come here!  I want Carl to see you."

 This was a moment that I had hoped would never come.

"This is the guy that lives in your trailer?" Carl asked as I stepped onto the porch.  Mary Jane nodded gleefully, I could see that she had more than her share of beer that evening.

"Open your coat, honey.  Show Carl the outfit that you're wearing!"

I tried to tell Mary Jane that I really didn't have anything beneath, but she just snarled rudely, "Stop giving me lip and open your fucking coat!"

I undid the leather tie-belt, unbuttoned my short white coat, let it fall from my shoulders and exposed my latest purchase from Victoria Secret.

Carl let out a long whistle as he gazed on my tan, slim and taut body in the burgundy lace bra and French-cut panties.  "Goddamn!  If I had not seen you before I'd have never guessed that you're a man.  That's one hot body!"

In spite of the fact that my hair was soaked and my streaked make-up probably looked like something out of a slasher film, I felt really sexy once Carl complimented me.  I ran my tongue across my lips and gave him a wink.  Carl laughed and blew me a kiss.

Apparently this was not the reaction that Mary Jane had expected from her boyfriend.

"Alright, show's over Ray.  Button up and get back to your trailer!"

 I was pissed when I realized that Mary Jane wanted to humiliate me, and now that her boyfriend liked what he saw,  wanted me out of the way.  In defiance, I took my coat all the way off, turned around so Carl could catch a full glimpse of my tight little ass, and sashayed off the porch into the light rain.  Carl never took his eyes off of me as I headed around the side of the house.

As I turned the corner of the house I heard Mary Jane fussing at Carl, "All the lingerie that I brought to show off for you, you never complimented me like that!"

I giggled to myself as I made my way to my mobile home in the back yard.  Once inside I took off the bra and panty set which were now wet from the drizzle.  I had just finished drying my hair when there was a soft knock on my door.

As I grabbed my bathrobe I was puzzled.  The only visitor I ever had since I moved into the mobile home was Mary Jane, and she never knocks; she usually just walks right in, and if I lock the door, she simply uses her key.

The last person I expected on my doorstep was Carl.  He had his coat and hat on.

"Mary Jane threw me out, but I had too much to drink to drive home."

Carl seemed pretty sober to me, but I just shrugged and let him in.  I had just closed the door behind him when the big man spun me around and pinned me to the door.  Before I could protest, his lips were on my lips and his tongue was forcing its way into my mouth.  After a few seconds of resisting I allowed Carl to continue kissing me.   Then he began kissing my neck and opening my robe.

"We can't do this," I murmured feeling my cock rise as his mouth sucked on my neck and his hands groped my breasts and ass.

Carl brought his mouth up to the side of my head.  He licked my ear lobes and whispered, "I'm not giving you a choice."

Carl was a big man, at least six four and well over two hundred pounds.  I would not have been able to stop him if I wanted to; and honestly, I didn't.
I wanted to lead him back to my bed, but Carl pulled me down to the floor right next to the door and took off my short terry cloth robe.  I moaned like a slut as he fingered my ass.  I lay on the carpet in front of him and watch as he took off his coat, his shirt and began unbuckling his trousers.  I became impatient and decided to help him.  I gasped audibly when I pulled out the biggest cock that I had ever seen up close.  Carl's penis had to at least nearly a foot long.  I knew I couldn't put the entire thing in my mouth but I was dying to try.  As I teased, licked, and sucked on Carl's cock and hairy nutsack I wondered how the hell I was going to get that thing into my ass.  I knew I would be in for a world of pain, but at the same time I couldn't wait.

The huge dildo that Mary Jane had been pounding my ass with had been preparing me for this moment.  While Carl's cock is actually a couple of inches longer than the dildo I was still actually able to accommodate him inside of me.  But by the time I felt his balls softly bumping against mine, I felt like I was being split apart.  Carl also turned out to be a fantastic lover.  I don't know if this was his first time with a CD/TV/TG but he seemed to have no issues with giving me the old reach-around and stroking me as he fucked me with his incredible cock.  My mouth hung open and my tongue stuck out as Carl grabbed me by my shoulders and drove his cock in and out of my love-hole.  I came and shot my spunk on the carpet under me, and Carl continued to fuck me.   I lay on my belly feeling the wetness of my own jizz, and clawed at the carpet.  Mary Jane's boyfriend fucked like a machine.  No wonder she wanted to marry him so bad.  A guy with his own business, who's hung like a bull, and fucks like a V8 engine; this guy could do no wrong.

I think that he had been fucking me for over an hour when he finally filled my ass with his load.  I had come three times myself in the process and my ass was beginning to feel raw.

I could feel his full weight as he collapsed on me.  About a minute after he came, I heard Carl snoring.  It felt so good, but at the same time I was afraid that my landlady would burst in any second and I would be a homeless, crossdressing slut.

But she never came.  It was about four in the morning when Carl finally woke.  We kissed good bye before his drive home.  I found a small cucumber in the kitchen and went to my bed with it.  I fell asleep fantasizing about Carl's monster cock and the vegetable firmly lodged in my slut-hole.

The following afternoon Mary Jane showed up in my trailer and informed me that Carl told her about the night before.  I held my breath and was amazed at how calm Mary Jane was about it.  But then she went on to say that Carl proposed marriage as long as I would be their fuck slave. The idea sounded too delicious for me to pass up.

The uncontrollable smile on my lips vanished as Mary Jane grabbed my ponytail and pulled me down to her level, "Just know that I intend to keep you on a very short leash!"

Mary Jane wasn't kidding about the leash.

I went with them on their honeymoon to Vegas a month later. I walked behind newlyweds through the lobby of a luxury hotel.   Carl was dressed in a fine tailored suit with a red silk shirt, Mary Jane wore a snow leopard fur coat with a tiny cocktail dress and pumps, and I wore a short, sleazy, see-thru, form-fitting dress with spaghetti straps, six-inch stiletto black leather heels and a matching thong panties visible to the public.  A dog collar was around my neck, fastened to the chain in Mary Jane manicured hand.  I spent the next several weeks trying to satisfy the insatiable appetites of the new couple.  It was no easy task, let me tell you, and neither Mary Jane nor Carl demonstrated any restraint on their depraved desires.  I was so tired that I slept during the entire flight home, but I extremely happy.

Life is good now, and I exist only as Lolita.  Mary Jane moved in with Carl and allows me to live for free in her house so I that I could look after her rental property in the backyard.  The mobile home is now leased to Guiseppe, the Sicilian delivery boy from the Italian restaurant.   I'm currently working on a plan to seduce him.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究