Just some of the shit transgender types say to post ops transsexuals.

Just some of the shit transgender types say to post ops transsexuals.
Feel free to add additional things you may have heard from your own experience in the comment section.


“…don’t need surgery to be female.”

“…just as female as any other female.”

“…it’s between the ears not between the legs.”

“…just an after market vagina.”

“…when archeologist dig you up a thousand years from now…”

“…but, I’d have to dilate.”

“…you’re privileged.”

“…they like my six inch neoclit.”

“…just sooooooo elitist.”

“…more trannier than thou.”

“…we’re all queer.”

“…can’t because I have a medical issue.”

“…have to live under constant fear of attack.”

“…you’re just self-loathing.”

“…if you didn’t have so much internalized…”

“…have so much in common.”

“…that’s just plain transphobic.”

“…did you hear what that cis female said.”

“…are you going to Southern Comfort?”

“…why should my genitals even matter?”

“…you are homophobic.”

“…will I see you at the support group tonight.?

“…I can’t wait for Pride Day.”

“…think you’re better than I am.”

“…is another thing separatists do.”

“…so where do you go to the bathroom?”
“…it was ball faced discrimination.”

“…you’re a sister, that’s why.”

“…I had my orchi.”

“…I identify as lesbian.”

“…that damn DSM.”

“…I don’t have a disorder.”

“…did you sign the petition?”

“…Thomas Beatty is a man.”

“…don’t you call me a tranny.”

“…that word is a perjorative.”

“…don’t they ever read the media Style Guide.”

“…it started with a bee sting.”

“…oh, I’m a trans women.”

“…I love hirze too.”

“…we don’t allow transphobic comments here.”

“…I was mam’ed today.”

“…have you been to the Rose Room?”
“…on the gender spectrum.”

“…transgender, but I’m really transsexual.”

“…you’ll never be a real woman.

“…so what, no one ever sees my genitals anyhow.”

“…normative…”

“…did I tell you I’m a feminist?”

“…take that tripe somewhere else.”

“…and I thought you would understand.”

“…then I became the real me.”

“…my wife completely understands.”
“…I went en femme.”

“…vote for her, she’s trans.”

“…I’m not sure our gay brothers and sisters…”

“…I don’t define myself that way.”

“…the troll shows its ugly face.”

“…I’m non op.”

“…I should have that right.”

“…’facepalm’…”
“…well, Julia Serano says…”

“…I feel I need to give something back.”

“…what’s so magical about a penis that makes it define sex?”

Of course there are many, many more…but my all time favorite:

“… you are transgender whether you like it or not.”

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究