[sissieslifeandtimes] Training the male Part Six The Purse

Training the male – Part 6 – The Purse

I am often impressed by the excuses people come up with. The crutches they need to seemingly get something done. When it comes to training males there are a good many. "I need a dungeon", "I need a whip". "I need to beat him but I just can't bring myself to do that because I love him". These are simply excuses to allow the trainer to be lazy or procrastinate on what should be a simple and necessary task.

So I am going to provide you with a very simple, extremely commonly available and yet wonderfully effective training tool – The Purse! Men are terrified of a woman's purse. It's a thing of amazement and mystery to them. They are not sure what it contains but they are certainly positive that it contains a wonderment of feminine magic and even getting close to one could permanently effect their manhood and in that believe they are absolutely correct.

Now before I go into more details I want to make an addition to an earlier training session where I spoke of putting the male into female jeans. I inadvertently left out one part that is important and that is sewing the pockets shut. Yes the male's pant pockets should, no must always be sewn shut and then the front ones cut off on the inside. The reason is obvious, so they cannot use them. It's a disgusting male habit, stuffing their pockets and stretching out the fabric making the article of clothing sag and bulge and loses its shape. On some of the finer men's clothing pockets ARE sewn shut to prevent this very thing.

Women are intelligent and understand that pockets are for DESIGN and instead of running the appearance of their clothing they put the items that will so ruin the clothes into a PURSE. That's what we are going to teach the male to do. We will get not what all those items are later but first let me show you how to perfectly introduce the male to a purse.

The first time I introduced Sissie to a purse it was simply to ask him to hold it while we were in the store. He did but he was quite uncomfortable doing so. I did this several times on each of several trips until the habit of just taking it took place.

The next step was to be in the checkout line with a lot of people behind us. His pockets were sewn shut; he was wearing women's jeans and had no wallet or money on his person. I suddenly realized that I had forgotten something and told him I need to go and get it and to stay in line. I said, "Keep an eye on my purse and if you get to the clerk before I get back you have my permission to go into my purse and get my wallet out and pay for it". A look of fear came over his eyes and I just smiled and left before he could react. I had no intentions of getting anything. My intention was to leave this male in line with lots of people around and have him use a purse in public. I circled around and got behind him so I could watch him where he was not likely to see me. He acted nervous as he got close and finally he picked up the purse and got the wallet out and paid for the items. The clerk smiled at him and several other people watched him closely in wonderment.

After he passed through the check out I came over and said, "I am proud of you, you took care of things while I was gone. I didn't find what I was looking for". And we left. This reinforcement is important. It's ok if others make remarks or laugh at him but YOU must always reinforce his feminine behavior or submissive behavior as positive and that you approve. He must know and hear and see that you like this from him and reward him for it through praise, gifts or other rewards.

This started to happen quite often to Sissie. We, getting in line and then me disappearing and he having to use my purse. In some cases a cart was involved but gradually it was not. This meant he had to actually carry the purse on his person rather than leave it in the cart where it was less intimidating to him.

The next step was to get him a clutch purse. We went to the store and looked at them. He had no idea it was for him and even when I asked him which he liked the best he was oblivious to the purpose of my question. He picked out the one he liked best and then I purchased it. After paying the clerk but not yet leaving I said, "I like you choice of purses honey, I think this will work perfect for you". The clerk giggled and Sissie turned beat red. When these things happen to him he reverts to a more submissive posture. It seems he takes this submissive position to refrain from causing trouble and getting himself in a more embarrassing position. Note how your male reacts and learn to employ that action into his training. So I then said, "I like this one too but if you would rather we could exchange it for one of the others or is this really the one you wanted?" A very red faced with head hung Sissies replied, "No Ma'am I like this one fine." I smiled at the clerk who was now grinning from ear to ear and shaking her head, then left.

Once outside I explained that there were times I wanted him to go to the store and he needed a way to carry the money and things and this was the simple answer to that problem. His reply, "Yes Ma'am, I understand". A clutch purse is not as threatening to a male as a shoulder bag but it is effective, none the less. For the next while when I would need only a few things at the store I would pull up and have Sissie go in and get them while I waited in the car. I especially liked to make these feminine things like makeup, nylons, pads, lotions, etc. Just one or two Items to get him used to going in and doing this with his clutch purse. I especially liked to make the trips repeats to the same stores and preferably on the same days and times so that the clerks were often the same and got used to seeing him. Most would just smile at him and sometimes other customers in line or another clerk (I would sneak and watch to see what was going on so I could adjust any training). Some would make little comments like "Oh that's a nice way to carry your money" or "It's nice to see a man carry a purse to keep things in". From his raining he knew that I would occasionally set up people so he had to be polite and respond in a positive manner or take the chance that I would find out.

After a few weeks of this we went purse shopping again. He feared what was happening but was not about to resist my actions in a store full of women. Especially not while wearing a bra, panties and nylons under women's jeans. He had already been taken to a dress shop on our honey moon and tried on man dresses and skirts in front of the store owner and walked out with a selection so he knew what I was capable of. So when I asked him to choose the purse he liked best he got dry mouthed, red faced and picked out a very plain one. I told him I did not care for that one and his next choice needed to be much better or I would ask the clerk to come and help us pick out one. By this statement he knew I wanted him to pick a more sissyish purse and if he disappointed me he would be involved with a store clerk who would most certainly know the purse was for him and would likely engage in a taunting that would be most embarrassing to him. He swallowed hard and chose a more feminine purse. I smiled at him and told him I liked that one and was proud of his choice.

Again while purchasing the purse I commented on his choice and how well I thought it would work for him in front of the clerk. She just smiled and said nothing. As she went to bag it I asked if he could just carry it out and she said, "Sure would you like me to remove the tags?" I told her that would be nice and she did. Then she handed the purse to Sissie and said, "I hope you like your new purse" and then busted out laughing. "He was stunned and as there were two other women in line behind us he quickly glanced at them and saw the smirks on their faces and turned beat red. He was so caught off guard that he turned to leave temporarily forgetting his manners and his place but before I could call him on it he turned and said, "Thank you Ma'am, I am sure I will" and then hurried out of the store. I let his mortification go and as we were driving home he asked in a defeated voice, "Madam, must I carry this purse in public?"

I smiled and said, "No dear you don't have to. It's up to you and depends if you want to please me or make me upset with you for displeasing me." That's all it took as he fully understood that life with me was not tolerable if I was angry at him. I can't say that he has totally gotten used to carrying the purse when appearing in public as a male. He has when out dressed totally as a female he is very comfortable with it and seems to actually view it as a security to himself.

Next let's discuss what Sissie carries in his purse and you can then adjust the items to suite your desires for your male. Each it me is chosen for a purpose, not necessarily a real purpose but a use in training and providing a mental reminder of who and what he is.

First he carries a pink brush not a comb. He must have a compact, makeup kit, at least two colors of nail polish and a clear coat as well and polish remover. If he must wait in the car for a while I often occupy him by having him change his nail color. Nail file, Eyelash shaper, perfume, skin lotion and a pack of tissues. He also carries a pad and two tampons as well as a butt plug and penis gag. The butt plug I will often decide to have go into a restroom and insert and the penis gag comes n handy if I am visiting someone and don't want him making nay noise (not that he would but the effect is well worth the effort, it's amazing how defeating it is to have him wear it while I am visiting with someone else it just puts him in his place and makes a statement to all who see him like this that he is a submissive obedient defeated sissy, most women are just amazed at how submissive and obedient he is).

I also have him carry an extra pair of fancy panties, a hair bow, bobby pins, safety pins and house keys. Then there is the small photo album, this contains photos of him in dresses and uniforms as well of me with some of my lovers. The ones of me are not explicit but they can be explicit of my lovers. For example he carries one of me with my hand wrapped around one of my Black lover's hard cock and kissing him but I am dressed.

He is also required to carry his collar and leash and short cord to bind his wrists behind his back if necessary. I have him carry a bottle of Midol and a bottle of women's vitamins. If he gets moody then he takes one of each in public after being told to do so. It's amazing how seldom that happens anymore. And of course he has a women's wallet to carry inside his purse with some money typically $5.00 unless being sent to purchase items then he is given the amount necessary and must account for every penny with receipts.

So what does all of this accomplish? Several things. It's a huge help in de maleing having him adjust to a feminine world and leave the masculine on he was originally in. It helps him accept my authority and realize he is mine and needs to work to please me including changes in how he acted as a male. It's a mindset that allows him to accept his status as my sissy and realize mentally that being a man was false belief on his part. The association it creates with the feminine worlds helps him to relate and understand women much better and that creates a more harmonious life style. As he accepted the purse he began to forget about the humiliation associate with it and started to take pride. He eventually even asked if he could pick out a new purse and carries it with a sense of pride now. Even those who see him with it seem to sense it is not something they can use against him but rather compliment him on carrying the purse. For example, recently while in the store checkout a clerk said, "It's nice to see a boy (notice she did not say man) strong enough to carry a purse". Sissie looked at her and said, `Thank you, I didn't like the idea at first but my wife insisted and now I find it is very practical and don't understand why other males (notice he did not say men either) don't carry one, they really are very handy." She then smiled and winked t me and mouthed back to her ("thank you").
By shaping the male into feminine ideals you will gain a loyal, faithful, dedicated servant. You will find him pleasant, enjoyable, agreeable and helpful. Your time spent with him will be more productive and interesting. Do you really want to hear about all the junk men talk about? Would it not be more enjoyable to discuss fashion, accessories, makeup and hair? Wouldn't you really like an immaculate home the housework and dishes and laundry all being kept up and done for you by your sissy maid? Wouldn't you really feel better if you had the respect and he was the submissive obedient one permitting you time for the important things in your life and getting the respect you deserve when guests are over? And what about sex? Are you really satisfied with him as your lover? Or would you enjoy a variety of men to play with and enjoy?

I know my answers and you need to honestly determine yours. But whatever portions of the training you apply and freedoms you enjoy you're male will be much happier for it. The male needs to be trained and needs to be controlled and needs to be directed to please you or he cannot possibly ever be happy or content. These things do not harm him; they make him a better person. He will be healthier, happier and proud of you. It's actually quite cruel to NOT train a male to suit your needs. Take the responsibility of properly training him for both your benefits. It's no different than a pet owner with a pet that is not trained. You have the same rights and same responsibility with your male.

Madam Rebecca

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究