A letter from a successful Marriage


I don't know if you remember me but about 5 years ago I wrote you concerning finding a trainable husband. You gave me many tips and ideas and I wanted you to know that I took them to heart and they have worked our marvelously. I know I should have written you before now but you know how it is.

Anyway let me tell you the high points of what has happened sine we last wrote. First I began asking around at beauty parlors and lingerie shops about males who the clerks thought may be femininely inclined. Several thought that several of their male customers were dressing in girls clothing at least part of the time. One woman said there was a very polite, intelligent and articulate male who came to her shop about every other week and bought items always saying they were gifts for his wife. She said, "No man is that guilty that he has to buy that much stuff and they are all in his size. I asked her to give him my name and number and to have him call me concerning an important survey I was conducting with above average people.

It took a week after she gave him the card for him to call and I set up an appointment in my office for us to meet. He asked about the survey but I only told him it had to do with relationships and I did not want him to prepare for it. I dressed in a pants suite and wanted a look of control about me. He arrived and shook his hand with as hard a grip as I could muster and invited him in.

We spoke briefly about general things while I eyed him over. He was very articulate and neat. His hair was medium length and eyebrows looked like they had been shaped slightly. His nails were a little longer than most men's and well cared for. He sat with his legs crossed at his knees. He wore a unisex top and shoes.

I then told him this was an oral interview to get his opinions on relationships as he had been recommended as being a person with a great attitude and good outlook on life. He smiled at this.

His name was Tom and I asked his age 29 and where he worked and if he was married. He said he was single. Bingo! The clerk was right and he was mine, he was too cute to let go.

So I asked him what the biggest factor in failed relationships was he said, lack of communication and understanding.

I asked him what he thought men could do to contribute more around the house, he said they should do more housework. So I asked him back if they should do more or all of the housework. I could see his face flush from an increased heart beat as he said, "well if the woman works maybe they should do it all."

I said, "SO let me get this straight, since I work full time you would say that my husband if I had one which I don't should do all of the housework, why?" He looked down at the floor clearly nervous and said, "well you know, women have other things to do and if a man really loves them he should want to do for them like house work and such."

Rebecca I never felt more powerful in my life. It was like I was toying with a mouse. It was intoxicating. I asked, "what do you mean and such, what other things do you think a stay at home husband should do to make a marriage happy and successful?"

He looked up at me with some conviction in his voice and said, "well if the woman is the bread winner than the husband should be the house wife?  I mean a house husband and do the stuff that women have always done at home for their husbands."

I said, "That is interesting and now I know why you came so highly recommended you really think for yourself and area kind and generous person. I like that and I must say that is a rare trait in men, you are special and I am glad you came here to discuss this with me." This calmed him down and I could see him beaming with pride. I think he was worried about how I would react and he was being defensive when he answered this way.

I smiled at him and said, "I really liked your term house wife better than house husband. I am sort of a stickler for terms and a position of job should carry the same title no matter if a woman or man fills it. I mean a buss driver is a man or a woman. A doctor is a woman or a man and so is a teacher and so should a house wife don't you agree?'

He seemed like he was thinking about it but said, yes. I then said to him that I would like to know what experience he had at doing house work and he said he did all his own. I asked him if he enjoyed doing it and he said yes. I told him how I hated it and asked why he liked it so much. He told me it was relaxing and gave him a feeling of accomplishment.

I said, "you know Tom, I really like you a lot. You know how sometimes you meet somebody and you just like them that's how I feel about you. I want to ask you a question and please don't be offended by it but would you consider doing housework for me part time and allowing me to get to know you better, I think this could further? He looked shocked and I was afraid I had pushed him too far. I started to apologize and he stopped me and said he would be glad to work for me.

I was relieved and I gave him my address and he said he could be there Saturday morning if I wanted. I said, "good how about 9:00AM?" As he was leaving I said, "Oh by the way, be sure and dress appropriately for the position?" he looked at me with a question on his face and said, "What do you mean?" I went to him and hugged him
and then looked in his eyes and said, "I think a person should dress for their position. Think about that and use your judgment." I know he was beside him self for the next two days.

He arrived right on time and had a bunch of cleaning stuff with him. I noticed he was wearing men's jeans and another unisex shirt and shoes but I could also see when his pants moved up he had on nylons underneath. I could also see the outline of a bra when he bent over in the back.

Well it was now or never. I recalled what you said about taking and keeping charge so I called him to me in my home office and looked at him sternly. I said, "Do you think you are better than women?" with a scared look on his face he told me no. I said, "Well then, if a female police officer can't wear a dress and heels in her job and must wear pants and shirt and low shoes while she is working how does that get you out of wearing a proper uniform while you doing maid duties?" He was totally shocked and stood there stuttering and turning red and then apologizing. I was really afraid he would hyperventilate! I said, "don't you have any maids uniforms you could wear while you are working" he really stammered more and was shaking. I said, you do have on nylons, panties and a bra right now don't you?" he hung his head and said he was sorry. I said, the only thing you should be sorry about was not completing your uniform, why do you think I asked you here to clean my house? I thought finally a found a male with more than one ounce of brains, one who truly understood that a woman like me needs a wife not a husband and a person like you could truly enjoy being a wife but maybe I was wrong, maybe you don't like me or find me attractive or want to be with me."

He started to cry and was apologizing and told me he was afraid to mess it up but if I would give him another chance he would do anything I wanted. I called him to me and sat him on my lap and hugged him. Then I wiped his tears and asked him what his real name was. He looked at me in wonderment and said, "Tom" I said no that's your boy name what's the name you really like and he told me "Tammie" with a big smile on his face.

I smiled at him and said, "Ok Tammie, now I want you to go home and get some appropriate clothes for a Tammie to wear while she is cleaning my house and think about what she is going to wear when I make her my wife, Ok" Still with tears streaming down his face he shook his head yes and smiled and ran home and got his wig and makeup and heels and maids uniform and rushed back. He had great choice in makeup and clothes and he was cute as a boy but really pretty as a girl. I was turned on by his looks and the power. I had him model for me and show me his under things as well. He was happy when I sent him off to do his work.

I then set up a schedule and had him work for me cleaning my house and taking care of errands and things for three months. After which I could see he was serious and just what he appeared to be a fine sissy maid. I then had him close out his apartment and move into my home and for another three months he lived completely as Tammie. During this time I was training him to be my wife. I exposed him to most of my friends both male and female and introduced him to seeing me date and have lovers over. At first he reacted with a lack of confidence in our relationship but after a few weeks he seemed to understand that lovers filled a separate need that he could not. At the end of this period I proposed to him and we got married. He appeared as a man on the outside but was completely feminine underneath.

I was the one who consummated our marriage on the wedding night but I had given him instructions on how to prepare for it before hand as I wanted him to enjoy it and boy did he! What a power trip that was for me as well its no wonder guys are always after women to have them!!!

Life could not be better. I have the perfect husband and wife! He tends to every need I have with enthusiasm. He is kind and genteel and caring. He listens to me and obeys me. We never argue and I can have all the excitement, other men, I want without them trying to own me or control me. I see the way other women have husbands or boyfriends who control them like property and it make me nauseous. I have a great job and income a perfectly kept house, a husband I know where he is and don't have to worry about him cheating on me and cuddling up at night and feeling that silky nightgown on him turns me on.

And as far as Tammie goes, well, he is a little flirt and I can see it's a huge ego boost to him when I have a dinner party and he serves in front of guests. He loves the comments and shocking effect it has on others but is very proud of doing a great job. I sure don't know why every woman does not do what you and I are doing; it's the only way to be married!!!

Brenda


我不知道你是否記得我,但大約 5年前,我說你就找到一個可訓練的丈夫。你給了我很多技巧和想法,我想讓你知道,我把他們的心和他們的平凡工作。我知道我應該給你寫,但你現在才知道它是如何。

無論如何讓我告訴你高點發生了什麼事正弦我們上次說。首先,我開始要求各地在美容院對男性和女性內衣店的店員認為誰可以femininely傾斜。幾個認為,幾個男性顧客穿上衣服的女孩至少部分的時間。一名婦女說,有一個很有禮貌,聰明,闡明男性誰來到店裡大約每隔一周,買了件禮物,他們總是說他的妻子。她說,“沒有人是有罪的,他買這麼多東西,他們都在他的大小。我問她給他我的姓名和電話號碼,並有他叫我我就一重要的調查正在進行以上一般人。

花了一個星期後,她給了他的電話卡,他和我成立了一個約會,我們在我的辦公室見面。他詢問調查,但我只告訴他,這都和我沒有關係,並希望他做好準備。我穿著長褲套裝,想看看控制我。他到了,跟他握手作為硬一握,我可以鼓起,並請他進來

我們作了簡短講話,對一般的事情,我眼睛的他。他非常善於表達意見和整潔。他的頭髮是中等長度,眉毛看起來他們已經形成略有下降。他的指甲被一點點的時間比大多數人的和很好的照顧。他坐在他的雙腿交叉在他的膝蓋。他穿著一件中性頂部和鞋。

然後我告訴他,這是一個口語面試,以得到他的看法,對關係,因為他已被推薦為一個人與一個偉大的態度和良好的人生觀。他笑了這一點。

他的名字是湯姆,我問他29歲和他在那裡工作,如果他已經結婚了。他說他是單身。賓果!該店員是正確的,他是我的,他太可愛放手。

所以我問他有什麼失敗的最大因素的關係是他說,缺乏溝通和理解。

我問他什麼,他認為男人可以做更多的貢獻在家裡,他說,他們應該做更多的家務。所以我問他回來,如果他們應該做更多的或全部的家務。我可以看到他的臉,從增加心跳,他說:“如果連一個女人的作品也許他們應該做的一切。”

我說,“所以讓我得到這個直,因為我全職工作,你會說,我的丈夫,如果我有一個,我不應該做所有的家務活,為什麼?”他低頭看著地板清楚緊張,說:“你也知道,婦女有其他事情要做,如果一個男人真的愛他們,他應該要為他們做的工作,像這樣的房子。”

麗貝卡我從來不覺得我的生活中更強大。這就像我在玩弄一個鼠標。這是令人陶醉。我問:“你是什麼意思,這樣,其他什麼事情你覺得留在家裡的丈夫應該做,使婚姻幸福和成功的?”

他抬頭看著我一些信念,他的聲音,說:“如果連一個女人的丈夫比麵包贏家應該是家裡的妻子嗎?我的意思是一所房子,做丈夫的東西,婦女一直在家裡為他們做丈夫。“

我說:“這是有趣的,現在我知道你為什麼來得如此強烈建議你真的想為自己和地區的種類和慷慨的人。我喜歡這一點,我必須說這是一個罕見的男性特質,你是特別的,我很高興你來這裡討論這個我。“這讓他冷靜下來,我可以看到他洋溢著自豪。我想他是擔心我會有怎樣的反應,他被防守時,他回答是這樣的。

我笑著對他說:“我真的很喜歡你的任期房子妻子比丈夫的房子。我樣的要求很高的條件和能力的工作應進行相同的標題,無論男人還是女人,如果填充它。我的意思1巴斯驅動程序是一個男人或一個女人。醫生是女子或男子,所以是一個老師和一所房子的妻子也應該你不同意嗎?'

他好像他在想這個問題,但說,是的。然後我對他說,我想知道他在什麼經驗的工作做的房子,他說他做了所有他自己的。我問他是否喜歡做,他說是的。我告訴他我討厭它,問他為什麼喜歡這麼多。他告訴我這是放鬆,給了他一種感覺的成就。

我說,“你知道,湯姆,我真的很喜歡你。你知道你遇到的人,有時,你和他們一樣這就是我對你的感覺。我想問你一個問題,請不要得罪它但是你會考慮做家務的我的一部分時間,讓我去認識你更好,我認為這可能會進一步?他驚訝的樣子,我怕我推他太遠了。我開始道歉,他攔住了我,說他很樂意為我工作。

我鬆了一口氣,我給他我的地址,他說他可以在那裡星期六早上,如果我想要的。我說,“好上午09 00分又如何?”當他離開時我說:“哦,對了,一定和裝束的位置?”他看著我,一個問題在他的臉上,說:“你是什麼意思?”我到他和他擁抱
然後看著他的眼睛,說:“我認為一個人應該為自己的立場衣服。試想一下,用你的判斷。”我知道他是在他旁邊的自我在未來兩天。

他抵達正確,及時和有一群與他的清洗材料。我注意到他穿著男人的牛仔褲和襯衫,皮鞋另一中性,但我還可以看到他的褲子時,提出了他對尼龍底下。我還可以看到一個輪廓胸罩當他俯身在後面。

那麼它是我的人生。我記得你說的話對採取和維持費,所以我叫他給我在我的家庭辦公室,並期待在他的嚴厲。我說,“你以為你是比女人?”一個害怕看他臉上,他告訴我沒有。我說,“那麼,如果一個女警官不能穿裙子和高跟鞋在她的工作,必須穿長褲和襯衫和鞋子,而她是低的工作怎麼會帶你走出穿著整齊制服,而你在幹什麼女僕的職責呢?“他很震驚,站在那裡口吃和轉紅,然後道歉。我真的很擔心他會抽泣!我說:“你不要有任何女傭制服可以穿,而你正在”越來越結結巴巴地說,他真的在發抖。我說,你有尼龍,內褲和胸罩,現在不是嗎?“他垂下頭,說他很抱歉。我說,你唯一應該遺憾的是沒有完成的統一,為什麼你覺得我問你在這裡清潔我的房子嗎?我以為終於找到了一個男性超過 1盎司的大腦,一個誰真正了解,像我這樣一個女人需要一個丈夫和妻子沒有一個人喜歡你能真正享受正一個妻子,但也許我錯了,也許你不喜歡我或找我有吸引力,或想和我在一起。“

他傷心地哭了道歉,並告訴我,他是怕亂起來,但如果我再給他一次機會,他會做任何我想要的。我叫他給我,他就坐在我腿上,抱住了他。然後,我擦擦眼淚,問他有什麼他的真實名字。他驚奇地看著我說,“湯姆說:”我說沒有,那是你的孩子的名字是什麼你真的很喜歡這個名字,他告訴我“坦米”以大帶微笑的臉。

我笑著對他說:“好坦米,現在我要你回家,得到一些適當的衣服穿了坦米當她清潔我的房子,想想她是要當我讓她穿我的妻子,確定“仍然淚水流下來他的臉,他搖搖頭,笑了肯定,並跑回家,並得到了他的假髮和化妝和高跟鞋和女傭制服,匆匆趕回。他有很大的選擇化妝和衣服,他是一個可愛的男孩,但真的很漂亮的一個女孩。我打開他的外表和權力。我已經為我和他模型告訴我他的東西,以及下。他很高興當我送他去做事。

然後,我成立了一個工作時間表,叫他為我清洗我家,照顧和跑腿的事情3個月。接著,我可以看出他是認真的,只是他似乎是個不錯的娘娘腔女傭。我當時已經結束了他和他的公寓搬進我的家,再住3個月,他完全是坦米。在此期間,我在訓練他成為我的妻子。我接觸到他最我的朋友,不論男女,並介紹了他看到我約會情人,並已結束了。起初,他的反應是缺乏信心,我們的關係,但幾週後,他似乎明白愛好者填補了單獨的需要,他不能。在這一時期結束時我向他提出,我們結婚了。作為一個男人,他似乎對外界完全是女性,但底下。

我是一個誰完善我們的婚姻在新婚之夜,但我給了他指示如何準備它的手,我想在他喜歡和男孩沒有他啊!什麼是權力之旅,這對於我以及其難怪男人們總喜歡把他們後婦女!

人生不可能更好。我有一個完美的丈夫和妻子!他往往每一個需要我有熱情。他是那種和上流社會和關心他人。他聽我,服從我。我們從來不認為我可以擁有所有的興奮,其他人,我想沒有他們我想擁有或控制了我。我看到其他女人的方式有丈夫或男朋友喜歡誰控制它們的財產,這讓我噁心。我有一個偉大的工作和收入保持一個完美的房子,丈夫我知道他在哪裡,不要再擔心他欺騙了我和擁抱在夜間和絲質睡衣的感覺,他打開我。

而據坦米去,那麼,他是一個有點調情,我可以看到它是一個巨大的自我刺激他時,我有一個晚宴,他服務於客人面前。他熱愛的意見和令人震驚的效果,但它是對別人很自豪做一個偉大的工作。我當然不知道為什麼每個女人該做的不做你和我正在做的,它是唯一的辦法是,結婚!

布倫達

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究