[sissieslifeandtimes] Re: Response to Ms. Katherine from Madam Rebecca

Dear Madam Rebecca,
Thank you for your response and advice.  I truly appreciate all the time and effort you spent replying to me.
In addition, upon reading some past messages, I am glad to hear you are feeling much better after what appears to have been a long and very serious illness.
Also, I'd like to thank all the people who wrote me directly.  Some of the e-mails were very informative and insightful.  However, I do urge all who wrote to please post them on this message board.  I believe others can benefit from viewing their comments as well.  As Madam Rebecca has posted to me, "This group has but one purpose and that is to educate through letters, stories and answering questions. "  So please post then publicly.
Now, some comments and questions.
Since I first starting writing you, we have (once again) started a Femdom relationship.  Things are going ok. And for sure we are closer together.  I know my husband feels a lot better about me.
You wrote,  " Others will have their husband drive them as a chauffeur or as I have often done as a chauffeurette." I guess my first question is about this whole `feminization' thing.  How far do you go?  I guess specifically, (if I may be so bold as to ask you) is it your goal to totally have your husband to pass as a female?  Does he always dress as a female?  What about his outside job?  Surely people notice – at least his eye brows.  I do understand your thinking of the power of the uniform.  But how far do you take it, especially if you have kids.
You mentioned "Not all women use feminization to train and control their husbands. I truly believe the ones that love their husbands the most do though."  You are that certain?  How do people do it with kids around and other distractions like going to work and such?   
Obviously, my husband is interested in this our he would not have referred me to your site.  Your suggestion of   "You have listed what you want but have you taken the time to listen to your husband? Have you asked him to pretend it is a fantasy world and it could be anyway he wanted? Di you get him excited o he would lose his inhibitions and then get him to make a list. Why is this important? Very simple. Each year I must get about 100 letters mostly from men who write because they know I will understand, listen to them and not judge them. They crave with all their heart a perfect marriage with a wife who sees them as a paycheck or free labor and gives nothing in return. "  I believe is very important.  I have yet to do this, but I promise I will in the future.
Thanks for this comment, "What many women don't fully understand is that boys/men grow up under very rigid standards. Women think they do but in fact women have a lot more freedom in how they act or look then men will ever have.
Let's look at a few examples of this. As a girl you could dress childish, boyish, mature, plain, sexy, a dozen other looks. Boys can dress like a sloppy boy or a neat boy that's it.  Girls can enjoy soft quiet things like dolls and sewing or they can do sports like softball and tennis. They can drive or ride. They can sit in the middle or the outside. They can get real mad and blow their top and nobody gets bent out of shape about it and often apologies to them for their getting mad. They can work at a career or stay home and no one says a thing about them being lazy or not doing this or that. They can expect a man to build this and fix that, Carry this and reach that. If it's raining outside the man changes the tire while the lady sits inside and reads a magazine.
So let's first be very honest about what is expected of males and what is expected of females. The pressure we put on males and then castrate them in the process makes it impossible for any male to be a man for when he was allowed to be a man women were subjugated to men. Women did the chores from sunup to sun down and then more. We took whippings from men and were not allowed to do many things. Some of it was for practical reasons because many jobs used to be such that women were not strong enough or big enough to do them. Some of that is still true today but laws make it so we can do them and get equal pay even if much of the time we are not doing equal work.
So you need to understand what is going on here and why so many males today choose to undergo sissification. There is little need today for men as they were once needed. We need to find a new place for them. "   I found this to be very insightful.  I never really looked at it this way before.  
You wrote, "The second thing is a man is not a light switch. You can't turn him off and on and off and on. He needs to have a purpose and a direction. If you are going to give him that direction then you need to have a continuous force applied to him at all times. A chastity device is preferred by some. My preference is feminization simply because it is by far the most effective and kindest control. The male will become addicted to it and the bond it creates causes a closeness that anyone who has experienced it cannot deny its power or attraction. "
I know I need to provide a purpose and direction for him,  as well as to apply a continuous force on him.  I guess this is the hard part for me.  He's been the dominant partner for so long that I find it hard to do.  You wrote" Frankly too many women are selfish and lazy in a relationship and would much rather let George do it. A woman who leads a marriage must have initiative, must have insight and must have a direction. "   That is me!!  I find it hard to do – not because of him – but because I am selfish and lazy and would rather let him do it.   So, any advice on how I can overcome that.  Surely, you have helped other women in this area.  No doubt, these are the primary reasons I have not made this happen for us previously.
"A woman who leads a marriage must have initiative, must have insight and must have a direction. "  How have other women motive themselves to obtain this skill and to change their mindset?  You have really identified the heart of my problem!  Help!!  (Be mindful I have two teenage boys.)
To answer your question, "By the way, why is it you do not allow him to read what others say? What is said here is just as important for a male to read and understand as it is a woman. Nothing we say or do here should be kept from our mates."  I don't really want him reading this because I don't want to give him clues as to the direction I decide to take regarding our Femdom relationship.  Don't get me wrong, I agree that we both need to be fulfilled in this new relationship, but I want to add an element of surprise and mysteriousness as to how I decide to proceed.
Also, I like your comments to my list of things to do.
As to an update on how we are progressing.  I'll save that for another message.  (This is too long already.)
Thanks for all you help,
Katherine
親愛的主席麗貝卡
謝謝您的答复和意見。
我真的欣賞你的時間和精力花在回答我。
此外,在閱讀一些過去的消息,我很高興聽到你是什麼感覺好多了後似乎已是一個長期和非常嚴重的疾病。
另外,我要感謝所有的人誰寫我直接。一些電子郵件的內容非常豐富和深刻見解。不過,我呼籲所有誰寫信給他們,請張貼在此留言板。我相信其他人可以受益於他們的意見和觀看。
正如主席麗貝卡已經張貼到我:"這個組只有一個目的,就是通過書信教育,講故事,回答問題。"所以,請再後公開。
現在,一些意見和問題。
自從我第一次開始寫你,我們(再次)開始 Femdom關係。一切進展正常。而且可以肯定,我們的關係更加緊密。
我知道我的丈夫感覺好多了我。
你說,"其他人都會有他們的丈夫趕他們作為司機或者我常常做了一個 chauffeurette。"我想我的第一個問題是整個'女性化'的事。你走多遠?我想具體而言,(如果我可以大膽地問你)是你的目標是完全有你的丈夫通過作為女性?他總是打扮成一個女的?外界對他的工作是什麼?當然人們注意到 - 至少他的眼睛眉毛。我不明白你的思想,統一的力量。
但是你要多大的,特別是如果你有孩子。
你剛才提到"並非所有的婦女使用女性化訓練和控制自己的丈夫。我相信那些真正愛自己的丈夫的,雖然大多數。"你就是那肯定?
人們怎樣它與周圍的孩子和其他分心就像去工作,這些?
顯然,我的丈夫是在我們這個有興趣,他也不會介紹我到您的網站。你的建議"上有列出你想要什麼,但你抽出時間聽你的丈夫嗎?你有沒有問他假裝這是一個幻想世界,它可無論如何,他希望?迪你讓他興奮,他將失去Ø他的禁忌,然後讓他做一個列表。為什麼重要?非常簡單。每一年我一定要100字左右的男子大多是從誰寫,因為他們知道我會明白,聽取他們的意見,而不是評判他們。他們渴望與所有他們的心臟一個完美的婚姻,一個妻子誰看到他們作為一個薪水或自由勞動和給予什麼回報。"我相信是非常重要的。
我還沒有這樣做,但我保證我會在將來。

感謝您對此有何評論:"許多婦女有什麼不明白的是that男孩/男人成長下very嚴格標準。婦女以為是這樣,但實際上婦女擁有更多的自由在如何行動 or去看男人會始終

讓我們看幾個例子這一點。作為一個女孩,你可以打扮幼稚,孩子氣,成熟,平原,性感,一打其他期待。男孩可以穿得像一個邋遢的男孩或一個整潔的小男孩,就是這樣。女生可以享受寧靜的軟東西喜歡娃娃和縫紉,也可以進行體育喜歡壘球和網球。他們可以開車或騎。他們可以坐在中間或外部。他們可以得到真正的瘋狂和打擊他們最彎曲的,沒有人得到了關於它的形狀,常常對他們的道歉讓他瘋狂。他們可以在事業或留在家中,沒有人說的事對他們懶惰或沒有做這做那。他們可以期待一個人建立這個和解決這個問題,貫徹這一點,達到了。
如果是外面下雨的人改變了輪胎,而夫人坐在裡面看書一本雜誌。
因此,讓我們先對什麼是非常誠實預期的男性和女性的期望是什麼。我們的壓力,然後把男性閹割,使他們在這個過程中它不可能被任何男性一名男子時,他就被一名男子婦女屈服於男子。婦女們的家務從日出到太陽下來,然後更多。我們採取了鞭打與男性是不可以做的事情很多。它是為一些現實的原因,因為許多工作曾經是這樣,婦女不強不夠大到足以做他們。
這是一些今天仍然適用,但我們的法律作出如此can它們和get equal pay if多的甚至在我們頃 not time從事同樣 work。
所以,你需要了解什麼是怎麼回事,為什麼今天這麼多男性選擇接受sissification。今天有沒有必要為男人,因為他們曾經需要。我們需要找到一個新的地方為他們。
"我發現這是非常有見地。我從來沒有真正看過它是這個樣子。
你說,"另一件事情是這樣的人是不是一個電燈開關。你不能把他關閉,打開和關閉的例子。他需要有一個目的和方向。如果你想給他,然後方向你需要有一個持續的力量應用到他在任何時候。首選設備是一個純潔一些。我的選擇是女性化僅僅因為它是迄今為止最有效的和親切的控制。男性會上癮它和它的債券
創建一個親近的原因,任何經歷了它誰也不能否認它的權力或吸引力。"
我知道我需要提供一個目標和方向對他來說,以及適用於連續力量在他身上。我想這是我最難的部分。他一直佔主導地位的合作夥伴這麼久,我覺得很難做。你說:"坦白地說太多的婦女是自私和懶惰的關係,並會更願意讓喬治去做。帶領一個女人結婚必須有主動性,有見解,必須要有一個方向。"這就是我!我覺得很難的事 - 不是因為他 - 而是因為我很自私,懶惰,寧願讓他去做。因此,任何意見如何,我可以克服的。當然,你必須幫助其他婦女在這一地區。
毫無疑問,這些是主要的原因,我沒有出現這種情況,我們以前。
"一個女人誰導致婚姻必須要有主動性,要有洞察力,必須要有一個方向。"如何有其他動機婦女自己獲得這種技能,改變他們的心態?你真的發現我的心臟的問題!幫助!
(緊記,我有兩個十幾歲的男孩。)
為了回答你的問題,他說:"順便說一下,為什麼你不讓他看別人怎麼說,什麼是在此間表示,同樣是非常重要的一個男性的閱讀和理解,因為它是一個女人。無論我們說什麼或做從這裡應該保持自己的配偶。"我真的不希望他讀,因為我不想給他的線索,以我的方向,決定採取對我們 Femdom關係。
不要誤會我,我同意,我們都必須履行這一新的關係,但我想補充一個元素的驚奇和神秘,如何我決定繼續。
另外,我喜歡你的意見,導演的事情要做。
至於如何更新我們的進展。我會保存,為另一條消息。
(這是太長了。)
感謝所有幫助你,
凱瑟琳

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究