[sissieslifeandtimes] Training the male Part 5

Training the male Part 5

Bed time is an especially important time for training. The male should have an early bed time and often have it changed to even earlier. For example I love to send Sissie to bed while he has started to enjoy something like a TV show or when guests are over and he has served his purpose. To say, "Sissie I think it's your bed time, go get ready for bed and come back and tell everyone goodnight before you go to sleep" is especially gratifying. The looks on the faces of the guests as they see him hang his head and go off to do as he was told is priceless.

When he returns though it gets even better as he is required to wear only the shortest and frilliest nighties. He also wears fluffy slippers and carries a baby doll. But there is more to it than meets the eye. For example he must insert a butt plug and keep his padded bra on. These help to remind him of what he is. He also wears a tight corset 24/7 so this does not get removed. Once he is all ready he must stand in front of a full length mirror for a full five minutes turning and getting various views of himself. I have a remote camera trained on his standing spot so he does not know if I am watching or not.

The purpose of the mirror is imprint on his mind his image as a sissy. He sees real men and real women as my guests and then sees himself. He must subconsciously compare himself to these others and it helps his mind accept what he is. When he returns to the bed room he must repeat this process before retiring.

But before he gets to go to sleep he must appear in front of the guests and say goodnight offering a curtsey and modeling his night wear. Most of them he has made and I will comment on this as, "Did you make that pretty nighty Sissie". "Yes Ma'am." Why did you choose that color and style?" I love Pink Madam and I chose the style because I am such a sissy I think it's what I should wear."

"Do you have your Butt plug in?" "Yes Ma'am". "Which one?" "The 8 inch Black one Ma'am". "That's your favorite one isn't it Sissie, you really do choose that one a lot". "Yes Ma'am, it reminds me of Master Ma'am". "Very good choice, do turn down my bed and sleep in your pet bed as Roger and I will be in after our guests leave". "Yes, Ma'am."

You will notice that I give him orders in front of my guests and that I refer to the bed as MY bed and his place to sleep as your pet bed. My words and actions speak of my power and control. His speak of his weakness and submissiveness. He has just been seen as a pansy, a cuckold and a spineless twit and there is no way to pretend he is anything else or to take it back and hide it.

If I am feeling particularly adventurous I will have him perform the "I'm a little teapot song and dance before going to bed. I also often ask him to tell everyone his dollies name. Or to take his time walking but to shake it as he does. Anything to set his mind to thinking very deeply about my power and his lack thereof. To demonstrate in front of others his inferior subservient position and how easy it is o control and manipulate him. These things may seem very humiliating or even cruel to some but the fact is that as he accepts them it makes him a much better person and in time he actually comes to enjoy this sort of treatment. It allows him to validate what he is.

This type of attention is extremely important in making sure he recognizes you as the only authority in his life and does what you say without question. The other night I had Sissie do all of these things and then before sending him to bed I told him, "Sissie I think your mouth needs some stretching go and get your favorite penis gag. He has two one is white and one is Black. I don't know that the Black one is actually his favorite on but he knows it's mine so that's what he gets. When he returned I had him turn and face my 5 guests while I strapped it in place on him making sure his head was high and not hanging down to hide.

Many comments are heard as he sashays down the hall to once again stand in front fo th mirror after having gone through this training and then to bed where his subconscious will relive it all night long imprinting on his mind what he is hoe he must obey.

Madam Rebecca

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究