[sissieslifeandtimes] sissy Spotting

For those of you without the courage to simply wear a bra under a t-shirt, may I suggest what I do with my sissy husband. He has nipple rings in both nipples. Instead of the regular nipple rings, however, he has "padlock-type" rings. These are available on Ebay or in Paypal shops. He has several bras that have grommets (you can purchase a grommet maker at Walmart, K-Mart, etc.) in them. I simply lock the padlocks over the bra. He has no choice but to wear the bra. If you do not have a dominant or you wish to do this without the nipple rings, simply get a REALLY tight bra that fastens in the front, poke two small holes in the front, and insert a padlock. Then place the key somewhere that will force you to regain it at the cost of public exposure.


Is what we are all realy thinking is that we lack the courage to be as we truely desire. We need a Woman to gove us the strength to accept the truth and A bra is pretty hard to miss under a regular shirt, especially if it is a nice padded one. Very rarely i will work up the courage to go out in public and then be freaking out every minute, wondering how much my cups or straps are showing. i never was courageous enough to go to work with one on. What i have done a few times is wear a garter belt with stockings. Depending on what one is wearing over them, the garters can show through pretty easily at times.

So very exciting, but somehow i just can't make myself dress like that. i really need a Woman to give me no choice.

i have on numerous occasions,worn stockings and panties under my suit whilst going shopping and even to work,i used to be a door to door salesman and hoped deep down that someone would 'spot' me and maybe force me into being their slut.Unfortunately it never happened,however i will not give up trying !

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究