Hose question

Hey, awhile back I saw a post of photos some time back of a girl in a red dress and nude colored hose. The pantyhose was crotchless, but was in two parts, one for each leg, however it went all the way up to the waist like normal pantyhose and wrapped all the way around,... then you can put the second leg in and wraps over the other one at the waist. I cant find the photos. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows who makes  such pantyhose, or where to get them?

thanks,
--M
 
Those two-piece pantyhose that "wrap around" one's hips had a name like "hip hose" or "hipsters" or something of the sort. Some were sold in sets of three, as I recall, advertising they had a spare leg in case one leg got torn.

They date to a time around the 1970s where women would cut a ripped leg off pairs of pantyhose, and then wear two pantyhose tops with the remaining good legs of other pairs as an economy.I bet we now have women who are young enough they don't know that was ever done.  (As is typical, I know I have some photos of them, but have lost them in the clutter here.)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究