[Feminized_husbands] Almost caught!

 
Hi,

Hope you like my story below and will share yours :-)

I was very nearly found out by my father when I was still living at home and used to crossdress in my mothers lingerie and clothes.

Once my brother had left home for university I used rush home from school as both my parents worked and would nip upstairs to my parents room and dress in my mothers knickers, bras and holdups and then try on her dresses, skirts and other clothes and perfumes.

One day I had got home and rushed upstairs to put on a pair of my mothers fanciest lingerie and had slipped a pair of deliciously silky cool stockings up my legs while sitting on my parents bed. I was just stepping into one of my mum's little black mini-dresses when I heard a key in the door.

My parents bedroom was located across the landing that ran right over the doorway in the house. I panicked shutting the wardrobe door and running fully clothed in my mum's lingerie dress still in hand across the landing as the door opened and into my open bedroom door closing the door behind me.

It was my dad who called out "Hello, I am home!" as my door closed. I scrabbled out of the stockings as I heard my dad coming up the stairs. As he opened my bedroom door I dived under my covers still dressed in bra and knickers and stockings and dress in hand.

I shoved the dress and stockings bewteen my legs and pulled teh covers high over my shoulders desperately worried my dad had seen my lingerie clad body as I dived into bed. And wanting to be sure I was covering the bra straps over my shoulders.

"Why are you in bed?" my dad asked "I didnn't feel that well at school,just a head ache and feeling hot" I said the flush in my embarressed cheeks obviously collabatraing my story as he put his hand on my head and said I ddi look flushed. I pulled the covers higher paranoid about the bra straps.

My dad then left letting me breath a sigh of relief as I got out of my mothers lingerie. I later while dad was distracted on a phone call then snuck back into thier room and put the clothes back......I am sure my mother must have suspected something lol.

That was the first time I was almost caught and in some ways I wish I had been x x Natasha
.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究