[歌詞] The Residents - The Confused Transsexual

The Residents - The Confused Transsexual

Some say the song of a crow is a cry
Some say the cry of a crow is a lie

I wonder what it's like to be one of them
Do they get jealous?
Are some blacker
And therefore creators of envy and mistrust in the dark hearts
Of their brethren?
Or do they just exist
Scavenging crumbs of carrion here and there
Laughing, cackling really
At the two legged pestilence
Painfully fouling the ground beneath their airborne pirouettes
Do they really want their screaching and hideous demanding offspring
Or do they simply have no choice
But to follow compulsions blindly
Driving them into situations they cannot control
Situations that look so easy and desirable
But lead only to the same pain
And the same suffering
And the same lifeless branches that always indicate
A barrier of barren emptiness
Dead trees are everywhere

留言

匿名表示…
Good Day i'm fresh to this. I stumbled upon this forum I have found It positively accessible and it's helped me tons. I hope to contribute and aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya About.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一般標準的進行女性化轉化過程的用藥過程

長期戴肛塞的方法研究